Tuesday, September 01, 2009

My word!


Ive just got so little to do and so much time to do it!!...
The absense of post-secondary/commercial deadlines had almost laid to waste my work ethic. Learning to 'drive slow, yet efficiently' wasn't easy. But im getting used to it.
Aaaaand.. a huge section of my current work plate was sent back to editorial, so now I have even MORE time to do less.
The result? more blog postin :).
The top image are a couple doodles from the many scraps of paper hangin round my desk.
The previous post has more development for a 'lil/big' project im into. Its gona be short, but its gona take me long. However its an idea I really like, so I know ill finish it. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff as usual buddy!

Eduardo Avenir II said...

cool drawings! can't wait to see more

Yuriy Sivers said...

Nice Sketches. Great volume!

Anonymous said...

I like the style of your sketching.

Watch The X Files Episodes